- Ann Smarty over at Search Engine Journal details three Wikipedia-centered tools that can certainly help in your SEO and blogging efforts. Free, useful tools … Who doesn’t like that?
- In this entertaining post from Search Engine Land, Eric Ward discusses link building strategies that go beyond the multitude of tools available. ”…who will rise above it and remind everyone that tools are dead weight when it comes time to finally, y’know, make something real happen?”
- Get Your SEO campaign off to a good start. Search Engine Guide (via Online Marketing for Marketers) explains why it’s so important not to gloss over the basics when kicking off your SEO efforts.
- SEOmoz presented their head-smacking tip #9 this week – a quick summary on using vertical content to garner links. Use your video, audio and whatever vertical content you’ve got lying around. Get it out there, get exposure, get links!
- Ben Rothke has written a good post on SEO and security. He mentions too many companies rush to get their sites ranked on the search engines they forget to ensure the safety and security of their site. Ben says, “data is leaking out and available on Google and other search engines.” Could your site be a strong candidate for Google exploitation?
Welcome to SEO Boy, the authority on search engine optimization -- how to articles, industry news, insider tips, and more! If you like what you see, you can receive free and daily updates via email or RSS.
SEO News Roundup for October 31, 2008