- Need to update your link building skills to coincide with the times? This article explains how you can build your site’s link profile with good content and concentrating on quality links.
- It’s nice to reminded about the importance of keeping lists. With so many ideas, tools and general discussion going on in the SEO industry, it is difficult to keep all of it straight. So Stoney deGeyter wrote this reminder to keep it all in a handy list!
- All of the SEO tips and tricks in the world won’t matter if you can’t convert those visitors to leads. And even better – produce qualified leads. FutureNow steps in with 5 steps to solving the “Lead Qualification” problem.
- Now this is how I like my Google blog posts- odd, irreverent and somewhat helpful. The Webmaster Central Blog post this great article on HTTP Status codes on Thanksgiving day, of all days. Regardless, the information is valuable, and it’s an entertaining read.
- Everyone seems to be talking about the economic downturn. Everyone including SEOs. Rand at SEOmoz discussed this week on why he feels companies are investing in SEO despite the economy.
Welcome to SEO Boy, the authority on search engine optimization -- how to articles, industry news, insider tips, and more! If you like what you see, you can receive free and daily updates via email or RSS.
SEO News Roundup for December 03, 2008