- If you find yourself slacking off on linkbait efforts because you aren’t sure it’s worth your time, get motivated again by this article on the value of linkbait and how search engines reward these practices. There’s a whole range of ways, from low to high risk, to create viral content, and create opportunities to influence.
- After you read about the value of linkbait, make sure you check out this post on link quality vs. quantity. This whiteboard will give you tips on where to find the quality links you’re looking for.
- Are you an online retailer? Do you have clients that are? If your answer is “yes,” then pay attention – it’s now the busiest shopping time of the year, and you can spruce up your site in time for the holiday shopping season with these 10 quick tips.
- Now here is a great top 10 post on how to get your website ranked higher in the search engines. This is a great post for beginner SEO’s.
- Understand what stop words are to the search engines and you may be able to increase your rankings. Stop words can include it, the, and, of, is, etc. These are words the search engines don’t rely on when trying to find relevant websites to bring up in the search.
- Google has added new filters to their search options! Search Engine Watch highlights the new Google Search Options in a recent post. Some of the new features include: past hour, specific date range, more shopping sites, fewer shopping sites, visited pages, blogs and news.
- Do you feel like your site has hit an SEO wall? Stoney deGeyter discusses what you should do when you run into one…work smarter, not just harder.
Jessica is an Account Supervisor at Hanapin Marketing, a search engine marketing firm focused on generating results through PPC and SEO.