- Sometimes the trickiest part of implementing SEO strategies can be effectively managing your efforts. This great post on SEO project management from Lucy Langdon can help serve as a blueprint for getting –and staying – organized.
- Every SEO knows: search engine rankings change. You can freak out, but you have to deal with it in any case. Stoney deGeyter wants to help show you how. This is a part two of a three-part series about factors that can change your rankings, focusing on search engine algorithm modifications.
- Yes! A list! Just a quick reference list of things to keep in mind for improving your bounce rate and conversion rate for SEO marketers. As Tad Chef says, what’s the use of gaining traffic if you don’t gain the conversion action you’re looking for?
- Looking for ways to improve SEO specifically for e-commerce clients? This insightful article from Search Engine Watch details common SEO issues with e-commerce sites, as well as ways to combat these issues and strengthen SEO efforts.
- SEOBook has a post this week titled There is More to Optimization Than SEO. The post talks about the importance of balancing design and SEO when building new web pages. What’s the point of driving traffic to your website with keywords if the visitor leaves once they get there because the design is not user friendly?
- Does your site take forever to load? That could be affecting your rankings! Ivan Strouchliak posts this week on Optimizing Your Web Page Speed. Some of his suggestions include reducing HTTP requests, optimizing graphics and multimedia, and converting tables to CSS.
- In this week’s Whiteboard Friday episode, Rand discusses the importance of unique content, different content classifications, and why it’s so important for you to have unique content on your site.
- If any of you wanted a premium membership with SEOBook.com, I have bad news for you; they are full or maxed out on memberships for now. Aaron Wall discusses the success of his site, the closing off of new premium memberships, and plans for the future. Don’t be discouraged if you didn’t get your membership. Just grab a free basic membership for now and you’ll be notified if and when the premium memberships are available again.
Jessica is an Account Supervisor at Hanapin Marketing, a search engine marketing firm focused on generating results through PPC and SEO.