Yeah, yeah, so the SEO Boy blog has only been around since October. But that doesn’t mean we can’t enjoy a little bit of the “year in review” limelight. Right? The last 3 months have been a blast, and in that time we’ve been able to publish some great content. I’ve pulled the top 10 articles based on pageviews for SEO Boy’s best posts of 2008!
- So many people use Google Analytics, but not just everyone is certified as an official consultant! This post describes in detail the required steps for becoming a “Google Analytics Authorized Consultant.”
- Back in November Google announced the new SearchWiki function that allows users to basically customize their search results. The big question that followed was, “How will this affect SEO?”
- Flash programming and SEO have been at odds for years. Thankfully, there are some helpful tips for making Flash and SEO play nice together.
- Every SEO blog needs a post that is the ultimate checklist of basic tasks. This is SEO Boy’s top 10 SEO to-do’s. Read it. Learn it. Love it.
- If you can spare 10 minutes a day, you can take the time to monitor your company’s online reputaion. Learn how to harness the power of blogs and social networking sites to ensure your reputation remains intact.
- As with any process, SEO has a very discernable first-step: Keyword Research. This post describes the basics of kicking your SEO campaign off the right way with effective keyword research.
- Not to jump too far onto the holiday sales bandwagon, we threw in our entry with helpful holiday shopping season tips like implementing customer reviews, ramping up blogging and creating original content for boosting sales.
- Sitemaps – you either love ‘em or hate ‘em. In our case, we love ‘em. Read this post to learn what Sitemaps are, how to use them and why!
- One of the most important elements of SEO is your website’s internal linking structure. This factor determines how well PageRank (or link juice) flows through your site, and how well deep content will rank in the search engines.
- Great content attracts links like a magnet. This post details how you can harness basic copywriting skills for boosting your link building efforts.
Well, that’s the top 10 for 2008! Stay tuned, we have much more planned for 2009…