Here at SEO Boy, we often talk about all of the individual techniques you can implement to improve your site’s search engine friendliness. It’s important to understand and implement each individual technique, but SEO is really about whole-site health. It’s enlightening to observe those distinct techniques working together to create a site that’s appealing to both your visitors and the search engines. That’s why we’re kicking off a new series: SEO Boy SEO Audit Podcasts! And we’re looking for new sites, like yours, to review! Once we’ve completed an audit, we’ll share the results with you and our other blog readers.
The process is simple-
1. Submit your site to us. Include the information listed below:
- Homepage URL
- 3-5 main keywords you’re targeting
- Your business objectives
2. We’ll choose a site which we feel would benefit the most from a super-SEO intervention. Then we’ll record a podcast where two members of the SEO Boy team have a discussion about your site and give helpful SEO tips and insights.
3. The SEO Audit Podcast will be posted to the blog for the benefit of all of our readers! Make sure you’re aware of and following these terms & conditions before submitting your site:
- The individual who is submitting to the SEO Boy SEO Audit Podcast has the proper authority to make this decision and provide this information.
- The individual’s company is aware that a website critique has been requested and this podcast will be posted publicly to the SEO Boy blog.
- The SEO Boy blog is indexed frequently by the search engines and this podcast may appear within search result pages.
If you think your site could benefit from an SEO audit, just go to our contact page and submit your information! We’re excited and looking forward to getting this series started and hope you are too!
Jessica is an Account Supervisor at Hanapin Marketing, a search engine marketing firm focused on generating results through PPC and SEO.